2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
The Beko WMI71441 washing machine takes the hard work out of doing your laundry. Take a look at its great features and programmes.
This is a built-in washing machine, so it’s installed inside one of your kitchen units. This means it fits in with any decor, while giving your kitchen a spacious feel.
The WMI7144’s door opens to a wide angle, which gives you effortless access for loading and unloading the drum. Even the liquid detergent compartment has a unique easy-to-use design.
Time Delay Function
Programme your wash to start up to 24 hours in advance with the WMI71441’s time delay setting. Load up the drum before work and schedule it to begin just before you get in, so your clothes aren’t lying in a soggy pile for long periods after they’ve been washed.
An interactive LCD display lets you set the timer and shows how long the current cycle has left to run.
7kg Drum Capacity
This washing machine’s 7kg capacity is the perfect size for medium and large households.
Save money by fully loading the WMI71441, as fewer washes mean lower energy costs. When you consider this washer has also been awarded an A+ energy rating, you’re looking at big savings on your annual electricity bills.
A Choice of Programmes
The WMI71441 has a total of 16 settings. Small loads only take 14 minutes with the Xpress Super Fast setting, and for a speedy turnaround on bigger loads that are only slightly soiled, there’s a 39 minute Daily Quick programme.
Other settings include Hand Wash for delicate items and Eco Clean 20 for those who want to lower their family’s energy consumption. You can also optimise the cycle depending on whether you’re washing cottons, synthetics or woollens.
This machine features a high spin speed of 1400rpm, which has helped it gain A and B ratings for its respective wash and dry performance.
- Loading Type Front Loading
- Washing Load 7 kg
- Number of Modes 16
- Program Type Rinse Cycle
- Drain & Spin Cycle
- Cotton Cycle
- Cotton Eco
- Synthetic Cycle
- Wool Cycle
- Hand-wash Cycle
- Darks Cycle
- Mixed Fabric Cycle
- Pre-wash Cycle
- Extra Rinse Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Wrinkle-free Cycle
- Baby Wear Cycle
- Auxiliary Function No Spin
- Time Delay 24 Hour
- Water Supply (Cold/Hot) Cold
- Spin Speed Option Variable
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Power Consumption 2200 W
- Colour White
- Material Stainless Steel Drum
- Height 82 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Depth 54 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 72 kg
- Certifications & Standards BSEN60335
- Energy-Guide http://content.etilize.com/Energy-Guide/1027572575.pdf
Energy & Performance
- Energy Efficiency Class A+
- Energy Consumption per Year 210 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 1.10 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.88 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (40° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.70 kWh
- Power Consumption (Off-mode) 200 mW
- Power Consumption (Lefton-mode) 1.40 W
- Water Consumption per Year 9020 L
- Water Consumption per Cycle (Wash/Spin) 41 L
- Washing Performance Class A
- Spin-drying Efficiency Class B
- Maximum Spin Speed (rpm) 1400 rpm
- Remaining Moisture Content 53%
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 2.67 Hour
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 2.42 Hour
- Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 2.17 Hour
- Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) 51 dB(A)
- Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) 66 dB(A)
- Built-in Installation Yes
- Drum Volume 55 L
- Fuse 10 A