2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
The W544BX0GB is packed full of innovative, energy efficient and time-saving features. NEFF has thought of just about everything you could need in this washing machine – find out more below.
A Design for Life
The NEFF W544X0GB has 15 programmes with tailored washes to ensure all your laundry gets a thorough clean. It also features an Intelligent Water System, which means the right amount of water is used with every wash cycle.
Try the Super Quick setting and clean up to 2 kg of laundry in just 15 minutes, or 3.5 kg in 30 minutes – perfect for the last minute rush on a Monday morning.
Give Mother Nature a helping hand and save yourself some money with FlexPerfect. Select the Eco function to cut energy use by up to 50%, or choose the Speed function to get your laundry done in record time.
Struggling to remove stains from your clothes? The W544X0GB has three specially designed stain removal programmes help tackle some of the most common marks like grease, tomato and red wine.
And, no matter how organised you are, sometimes life gets in the way. Wet clothes can be sat in the machine for several hours before you get to them, leading to a build-up of bacteria. Solve this problem with the Drum Clean programme, which keeps the drum fresh without bleach or other harsh chemicals. Instead, this programmes uses high water temperatures and spin speeds to remove any detergent, dirt and bacteria – and even comes with a reminder function too.
Other specialist programmes include Silence, Dark Wash, Shirts and Wool.
This NEFF washing machine has a large display, so it’s easy to check temperature, spin speed, the time delay and load recommendation.
If you want to glance at your machine while it’s in progress, use NEFF’s innovative TimeLight. This feature projects the remaining programme time on to your floor – allowing you to keep an eye on your wash behind closed doors.
Need to add an extra sock, but already started your machine? Then take advantage of NEFF’s Reload function – just pause the cycle and add your extra laundry into the wash. It’s that simple.
There’s even AquaStop built into the W544X0GB, which is an anti-flood device fitted for extra protection in case of any problems.
Time after Time
Quiet, reliable and long-lasting performance comes as standard thanks to this washing machine’s EcoSilence Drive motor. Using strong magnets rather than brushes means there is less noise, less vibration and less wear and tear. This, and other design features, mean that the W544BX0GB has a wash noise level of just 41 dB – that’s about as quiet as a library.
- Number of Modes 15
- Program Type Cotton Cycle
- Easy Care Cycle
- Wool Cycle
- Mixed Load Cycle
- Night Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Silk Cycle
- Drain & Spin Cycle
- Rapid 15 Cycle
- Rapid 30 Cycle
- Darks Cycle
- Shirts Cycle
- Stain Cycle
- Rinse/Spin Cycle
- Extra Rinse Cycle
- Water Supply (Cold/Hot) Cold
- Power Cord Length 2250 mm
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Power Consumption 2300 W
Energy & Performance
- Washing Capacity (Cotton) 8 kg
- Energy Efficiency Class A+++
- Energy Consumption per Year 137 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 0.78 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.58 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (40° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.38 kWh
- Power Consumption (Off-mode) 120 mW
- Power Consumption (Lefton-mode) 500 mW
- Water Consumption per Year 9900 L
- Washing Performance Class A
- Spin-drying Efficiency Class B
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 4.50 Hour
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 4.50 Hour
- Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 4.25 Hour
- Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) 41 dB(A)
- Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) 67 dB(A)
- Built-in Installation Yes
- Colour White
- Material Metal Door
- Height 81.8 cm
- Width 59.5 cm
- Depth 57.4 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 76 kg