2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
Your knitwear, cotton tees, business shirts – the clothes you wear day in, day out – need special care to keep them feeling special. Using low temperatures without extending drying times, AEG SensiDry® Technology ensures that garments are never subjected to unnecessary heat. Helping toensure that the clothes you wear often look and feel like new, every day.
- Programme options to cotton dry your clothes
- Our 'A' rated tumble dryer uses heat pump technology, which works like a refrigerator in reverse, to achieve this unprecedented energy efficiency. The energy consumption is so low, it actually exceeds the requirements for an 'A' energy rating by 40%. So you get all the benefits of tumble drying at a much lower running cost.
- Programmes include:
- Automatic reversible tumble action for even crease-free drying of the laundry.
- Built with a spring loaded adjustable foot to effectively absorb the vibrations.
- Your knitwear, cotton tees, business shirts – the clothes you wear day in, day out – need special care to keep them feeling special.
- Using low temperatures without extending drying times, AEG SensiDry® Technology ensures that garments are never subjected to unnecessary heat. Helping toensure that the clothes you wear often look and feel like new, every day.
- Our quickest washing idea for 'worn once' clothes. Refreshingly quick!
- Stainless steel drum
- Programme options for drying man made fabrics
- Delay start option ensures your laundry is ready exactly when required and helps to reduce creasing and musty odours.
- Allows you to select the level of dryness you want
- Optional stacking kit available
- Time controlled drying
- Low energy consumption at only 0 kWh/wash
- The easy iron programme reduces ironing time by up to 50% through actively reducing creases in fabric caused throughout the wash and spin cycle.
- Type: Condenser Dryer
- Brand: AEG
- Model: T7DBG831R
- Colour: White
- Capacity (kg): 8
- Fascia: Straight
- Heat Pump Dryer: Yes
- Pro Tex Soft Drum: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes
- Sensor Dryer: Yes
- Time Controlled Drying: Yes
- Bed Linen: Yes
- Synthetics Cupboard Dry: Yes
- Synthetics Extra Dry: Yes
- Synthetics Iron Dry: Yes
- Delicate: Yes
- Cotton Cupboard Dry: Yes
- Cottons Extra Dry: Yes
- Cottons Iron Dry: Yes
- ECO: Yes
- Sports Wear: Yes
- Easy Iron: Yes
- Jeans: Yes
- Mix: Yes
- Duvet: Yes
- Actiwear: Yes
- Wool: Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Condensation Efficiency Class: B
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Annual Energy Consumption (kWh): 309
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 600
- Depth (mm): 600
HEAT PUMP TECHNOLOGY
- Dryers with Heat Pump technology use the same process as condenser dryers, using hot air to remove moisture from your clothes, but circulate the air multiple times, reheating it each circulation using the heating coil.
Tumble dryers using Heat Pump technology do not reach the same temperatures that other dryers might, which ensures more efficient performance and gentler drying of laundry. This typically comes at the cost of increased drying times over standard tumble dryers.
- 2 years parts and labour, 2nd year subject to registration within 30 days of delivery